Information : CreditsArticles, Poems & Information > Credits
We would like to thank the following people for granting their permission, either for photographs or articles. We would also like to thank those who have campaigned for us and those who have supported us.
Thank you to you all.
Global Impact Images
- Marco Amanti for the photograph of the mudslide at the Serchio river basin in Tuscany, Italy 1993.
- The National Severe Storms Laboratory for the Tornado photograph at Union City, Oklahoma 1973.
- Andrew Logan for the photograph of the Kliuchevskoi volcano in Russia. (WebSite)
- Edward Kim for the Famine image from The Chosun Journal. (WebSite)
- PageUpdate.com for the Flood image. (WebSite)
- Freefoto.com for the Food, Seas, Animal and Plant images. (WebSite)
- Thank you to Jennifer Krill at RAN for allowing us to use posts from the Endangered-Forests newsgroup.
- We would also like to thank Jim Crabtree of Environmental News Service for permission to use their news stories. (WebSite)
- We would also like to thank Tucker Barnes and the team at WildWeather.com for permission to use their news stories. (WebSite)
Thanks to the following for helping us with our campaign
- The Petition Site/Care2
- Heathrow Skyport
- Uxbridge Gazette
- Uxbridge & Hayes Leader
- Black Rhinoceros
- Design Fusion International
- The Sunday Times (UK)
- British Airways News
- The Rainforest Alliance
- Global Stewards
- Ann Walker for her report on Global Warming and photos/picture from her presentation. (Website)
- John Seed at the Rainforest Information Centre for granting us permission to use their photos.
- Mark Elsis at the Rainforest.net for granting us permission to use their photos.
- Thank you to NASA/NSSDC for their Earth photo. (WebSite)
- Thank you to Mark Howarth from Rainforest Bio for allowing us to use some pictures.
- Thank you to Sam Clements for allowing us to use some pictures for his film - The Student, The Nun & The Amazon.
- Thank you to Jim Leonard for allowing us to use some pictures and videos from his (WebSite).
Document last updated on Tuesday 30 August 2011
Copyright Save Our Earth © 2001-2018
Copyright of articles, information and news remains that of the owner, and permission must be obtained.